A customer service sales representative works to develop relationships to grow a business. They work directly with customers to recommend products and services to fit their needs. A good customer service sales representative anticipates customer concerns and offers practical solutions to resolve them.
We are looking for a target driven Showroom Sales Consultant to sell a range of high-quality range of gas stoves, built-in gas fires, fireplaces, solid fuel & wood burning stoves and built in wood burning fires to cater for all needs.
You will have a huge passion for selling whilst also offering a high-quality service and a comfortable shopping experience to your clients who are home owners, interior designers, tradesmen and architects.
- Sales & Customer Service. Work with fellow Sales staff to ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with without delay. Professional and friendly standards exercised with all customer dealings. Prepare competitive quotes and negotiate securing these sales. To work with Sales manager & Sales team towards achieving agreed company Sales & margins targets.
- Product Knowledge. To develop & maintain your product knowledge levels across all departments. Undertake training in all aspects of our Materials & Heating product offering as the company requires.
- Purchasing. To take responsibility for assigned product categories or suppliers, in terms of purchase requisitions/ordering.
- Communication. To keep the sales manager advised of any significant matters relating to customer interactions, stock issues
Key Responsibilities for the job of Showroom Sales Consultant
- Give specialist product advise to residential and commercial customers
- Provide quotations based on customer requirements and budget
- Follow up on these quotes and close the sale
- Look for opportunities to cross sell and up sell
- Order stock and arrange delivery and fit out
- Process all relevant paperwork
- Keep customer updated throughout the process giving realistic timelines
- Build relationships to encourage repeat business and positive word of mouth
Skills & Experience for the job of Showroom Sales Consultant
- A track record of selling and hitting targets
- Extremely customer focused
- Efficient with good attention to detail
- An advantage is familiarity within the industry - builders, tradesmen, interior designers, architects