Finance for You was set up to cater for the fast-paced and ever-changing needs of our customers all across Ireland. We offer very innovative, fair and personalised lending solutions for individuals that want tailored loans, regardless of their particular circumstances or their credit history. The company head office is in Killarney, Co.Kerry with a nationwide customer portfolio.
- Responsible for assessing loan applications on a daily basis ensuring that all credit decisions are made in line with the Finance For You internal Credit Policy.
- Review supporting documentation including bank statements, payslips, accounts and the necessary information to support the loan application.
- Daily contact and development of client relationships with various intermediaries and third parties.
- Manage your daily pipeline to ensure that all third party Service Level Agreements are met.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance is adhered to on all credit applications.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members and management.
- Ability to communicate with dealers in a professional manner
- Display strong administrative and numerical capabilities
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail as accuracy is vital
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner and working as part of a team
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings
- Third level/QFA/Financial Qualification and experience in Credit Underwriting offers a distinct advantage.
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com