20 Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Dublin
Job Title: Store Manager- S009512
Salary: €35K DOE pension, health and annual performance bonus
Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow
· Full drivers licence required.
· Hours rota basis – 2 Sat (8am-1pm) per month
· Store Hours are between 0700 – 1700 – working hours based on rota system.
Recruitment Plus is now recruiting for a Store Manager Position.
Our client is now seeking a Store Manager to join their team in Bray, Co. Wicklow. The successful candidate will drive and increase Sales. Maintain a high standard of presentation, housekeeping and customer service through efficient control of staff, products and resources to achieve Company sales and profit targets and protect the Companies assets.
· The store manager will achieve Sales and Profit targets to ensure Company profitability.
· Will work with the District Operations Manager and Commercial Support Manager to control resources in line with budgeted costs to ensure Company profitability.
· Ensure the store maintains and operates the EPOS system within Company guidelines
· Ensure all administration is carried out in line with Company procedures
· Responsible for managing accounts within agreed Company guidelines and policy to minimise the risk of potential bad debt.
· Management of staff rotas and absence planner.
· Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained to ensure the Company is in line with legislation and policy.
· Must provide training/ Coaching to all new and existing staff where necessary
· Carry out recruitment and selection procedures in liaison with District Operations Manager and HR to ensure that staffing levels are maintained with suitable personnel.
· Maintain a high level of security and full compliance with Company policies
· Plan & undertake stock take duties as directed by the District Operations Manager to ensure accurate levels of stock within the store.
· Ensure operating standards achieve the level of excellence required.
Skills and Experience Required
· The successful candidate must have previous sales experience
· Previous Decorating Centre experience, and Management experience is desirable
· Good knowledge and understanding of Company and competitors’ products.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills required.
· Good understanding of Company EPOS and IT systems.
· Excellent leadership, coaching and motivational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
· Knowledge of Company Environmental, Health & Safety, Administration and Security procedures.
· Able to work as part of a team and on your own
· Basic Computer literacy, ability to use other company software systems and general administration skills.
· Understanding of finance and budgetary management.
· Must be flexible with working hours and providing cover at other stores within the Zone.
· Required to attend internal and external training courses, seminars and business meetings as and when requested.
For more information please call Lorna on 01 2788610 or send your CV in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.