20 Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Dublin
PROJECT ENGINEER (STRUCTURAL) – Dublin
Recruitment Plus is now recruiting for a Project Engineer Position.
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy who has been realising clients concepts for over 80 years. They support and empower their diverse staff with a culture of knowledge sharing while working to their shared goals in a vibrant atmosphere. Join a growing team of successful and ambitious people who are dedicated to the Company Way and making it happen.
They wish to appoint a Project Structural Engineer based in their Dublin office to lead a team for the design of a wide selection of projects in Ireland and overseas.
Description and Details:
The successful candidate will be a Member of Engineers Ireland with at least 8 years’ experience in Structural Engineering including design and construction. Leading a project team you will be responsible for the preparation of high quality engineering design for a broad range of structural engineering projects. All work carried out in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
· A chartered engineer
· A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
· Proven commitment to CPD
· You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
· Education Requirement: Degree in Engineering
· Experience Required: 8+ years
An attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience.
· Flexibility of working hours
· Positive working environment
· Variety of projects
· Social Committee events
· Annual Leave increases with years of service
· Engineers Ireland CPD Company – All staff guaranteed minimum 5 days training per annum
· Sports Social Club
· Corporate Rate Gym Membership
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Travel Saver Scheme
· Pension Scheme, Death in Service Scheme
· Group Health Cover Scheme
· Paid Professional Memberships
If you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to call Olive on 01-2788610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org