Full Time Parts Advisor / Controller
Kill, Co. Kildare
The Buggyman Ltd are seeking a full time Parts Advisor / Controller to support its busy service department which services both internal and external customers.
· At least 4 years Previous experience in a similar role essential.
· Competence in stock control systems.
· Demonstrate strong communication, organisational and planning skills.
· Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work, can do attitude.
· Basic mechanical knowledge would be an advantage.
· The candidate must be hard-working, enthusiastic and confident with excellent IT and communication skills, ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a busy team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
· To maintain sufficient stock levels, place orders, control stock in and out, invoice processing, forecast future stock orders, stock takes, customer service.
· To strictly adhere to existing stock control procedures and system processes.
· To accurately identify, locate and pick parts for workshop staff and customers.
· To seek ways to increase parts and workshop sales by identifying customer needs.
To apply for this job, please use the form below.
248 days ago